The College Fairs Committee assists in coordinating 15 WACAC College Fairs and provides leadership in coordinating NACAC-sponsored college fairs in the Western region.
A sampling of committee projects includes:
- Meet with all site chairs to ensure each fair meets the needs of all attendees.
- Create WACAC branded poster and post cards to be used by all WACAC College Fairs.
- Maintain online registration for up to 120 universities and up to 2000 fair attendees.
- Create t-shirt design for all WACAC/NACAC fair chairs and volunteers to wear during each event.
- Attend WACAC Board meetings, Legislative conference, and WACAC/NACAC conferences.
- Collect WACAC fair evaluations for constant improvements to events each year.
- Maintain all college fair expenses with site chairs.
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs