Share, Learn & Connect
The Share, Learn, Connect program is designed to provide a one day, drive-in professional development opportunity for individuals working with students in their transition to college. Share Learn Connect sessions are focused on addressing the needs of public high schools, transfer programs, community based organizations, and under-resourced independent schools.
2020 WACAC Share, Learn, and Connect
- Sacramento Area: University of the Pacific, Site Chairs: Keith Sanapei, Vanessa Ea – March 10
- Los Angeles Area: Woodbury University, Site Chairs: Megan Poston, Sabrina Taylor-Encaracion – March 11
- San Diego County: Point Loma University, Site Chairs: Shannon Hutchinson, Jasmin Taylor, Damien Fatongia – March 12
- Orange County: Chapman University, Site Chairs: Noor Haddad, Juliet Olsen – March 24
- Bay Area: Santa Clara University, Site Chairs: Maria Woodruff, Tillie Gottlieb, Sarah Stricker – March 27