College Counseling Education Program
- Learn practitioner and research-based strategies that satisfy the Performance Expectations outlined by the California Department of Education PPS credential requirements for college counseling.
- Attend ten in-person and/or virtual professional development workshops completion of Session Response Forms
- Opportunities include Share, Learn, and Connect events and/or the WACAC Annual Conference, as well as NACAC, CSAC, and UC/CSU Conferences
- Tour two college campuses and complete of College Visit Reports
- Create a Professional Learning Plan
- Submit a completed Portfolio for review
- Must be WACAC members. Note: membership in WACAC is free to public high school and community-based organization counselors.
$150 for the Certificate Program does not include membership or fees for SLCs or the Annual Conference.
*You must Renew/Join WACAC prior to registering for the CCEP Program
The Western Association for College Admission Counseling is a non-profit volunteer organization with a membership of over 2800 high school, community college, community-based organization, independent, and college admission counselors.
This program is being offered at our cost to support counselors throughout California.