College Counseling Education Program
LAUNCHING JULY 1, 2022
For more information, email email@example.com
- Learn practitioner and research-based strategies that satisfy the Performance Expectations outlined by the California Department of Education PPS credential requirements for college counseling.
- Attend in-person and virtual professional development workshops provided by WACAC during Share, Learn, and Connect drive-in events and the Annual Conference.
- Reflect on workshops they attend, visit college campuses, and provide a final professional development plan for continued learning.
- Will attend one or more Share, Learn, and Connect (SLC) events and/or the WACAC Annual Conference to complete program requirements.
- Must be WACAC members. Note: membership in WACAC is free to public high school and community-based organization counselors.
$150 for the Certificate Program, does not include membership or fees for SLCs or the Annual Conference.
Sign up for the mailing list here.
The Western Association for College Admission Counseling is a non-profit volunteer organization with a membership of over 2300 high school, community college, community-based organization, independent, and college admission counselors.
This program is being offered at our cost to support counselors throughout California.