The Annual Conference, held each spring, is the largest event WACAC hosts for its members. The three-day conference helps members unwind, rejuvenate and reconnect – and make the most of professional development opportunities. Extensive Pre-Conference Workshops and a one-day Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access workshop are held in conjunction with the conference.
Every three years, members from the 12 states represented by the Western, Pacific, and Rocky Mountain ACACs come together for a SuperConference.
The 2017 Annual Conference will be held June 13 – 15, 2017 at the Visalia Convention Center in Visalia, CA.
Download the 2017 WACAC Annual Conference postcard here (cost breakdowns are included).
The 2016 Annual Conference was held June 1-3, 2016 at Loyola Marymount University.
Conference presentations are now available for download. Please visit the WACAC 2016 Conference Presentations page.
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access pre-conference program
- Pre-Conference Sessions include Middle Management Institute; Rookie Camp for New High School Counselors; and Selective College Admissions Case Study
- 80 sessions — some presented to give hands-on strategies and tactics, and others to give us pause to think and strategize about how best to serve our students and institutions
- Counselors’ College Fair
- Mentorship Program for First Timers
- Local Counselor Day Program (June 2)
- Provocative Opening and Closing Sessions
- Return of the WACAC Olympics
Click here to learn more about the 2015 SuperConference, SUPERCONFERENCE II: RETURN TO RENO, taking place on May 18-20, 2015 in Reno, Nevada.
Click here for available presentations and handouts from the 2014 WACAC Conference, #WACAC 2014: Staying Connected, held in San Jose.