The Conference Committee is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing the annual conference, the organization’s largest professional development event.
Please keep an eye out for bi-monthly member eblasts that include important conference notices about session proposal deadlines and scholarship information and deadlines.
Specific committee projects include:
- Serving as a volunteer at the conference
- Soliciting, reviewing and selecting presentations
- Planning the conference social
- Organizing the college fair
- Putting together the Local Counselors and Newcomers Breakfast
- Helping with the pre-conference and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) program
Conference Committee Chair