The Conference Committee is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing the annual conference, the organization’s largest professional development event.
Please keep an eye out for bi-monthly member eblasts that include important conference notices about session proposal deadlines and scholarship information and deadlines.
The 2019 Super Conference, with our colleagues from Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain, will be held May 20 – 22, 2019 at the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
Registration will open mid-December.
Specific committee projects include:
- Serving as a volunteer at the conference
- Soliciting, reviewing and selecting presentations
- Planning the conference social
- Organizing the college fair
- Putting together the Local Counselors and Newcomers Breakfast
- Helping with the pre-conference and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) program