The Conference Committee is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing the annual conference, the organization’s largest professional development event. This year, WACAC will host its annual conference in Monterey, CA from May 31 to June 2, 2018. Registration will begin February 2018.
Please keep an eye out for bi-monthly member eblasts that include important conference notices about session proposal deadlines and scholarship information and deadlines.
Save the date: 2019 Super Conference with our colleagues from Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain.
May 20 – 22, 2019
Arizona Grand Resort, Phoenix, AZ
Registration opens late Fall 2018
Specific committee projects include:
- Serving as a volunteer at the conference
- Soliciting, reviewing and selecting presentations
- Planning the conference social
- Organizing the college fair
- Putting together the Local Counselors and Newcomers Breakfast
- Helping with the pre-conference and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) program