Sustaining Members provide annual support for WACAC’s most critical priorities. Your gift of $250 enables us to strengthen and advance the work of counseling and enrollment professionals through vital programs including:
- Annual Conference
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) Conference
- Share, Learn and Connect Events
- College Fairs
- California Dreamin’ College Tour
- Legislative Conference
- Leadership Development Institute
- Admission Practices After Hours
Your help will provide resources and scholarships for counselors and enrollment professionals to attend our programs!
As a Sustaining Member, you will be:
- Recognized on the WACAC website
- Listed in our Annual Conference program materials
- Acknowledged during Opening and Closing Sessions at the Annual Conference
- Invited to a special reception at our Annual Conference
- Given a special ribbon for your nametag at the Annual Conference
- Making a difference!
The college admission counseling profession is dedicated to guiding students and families through the transition from high school to college. WACAC offers critical resources, workshops, and programs to college admission counseling professionals to support and enhance their core skills and provide knowledge of the college admission landscape as they help students realize their full potential.
Your support will assure that we can continue to make a difference for years to come.
While $250 will designate you as a Sustaining Member, any amount is welcomed! Join us and donate now.