Website Mount Saint Mary's University, Los Angeles
The Admission Counselor position provides prospective students with information about Mount Saint Mary’s University and supports their application and enrollment processes. Plan, coordinate and conduct recruitment activities within designated geographic territories and review students’ applications for admission. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Admission and works closely with key support offices and enrollment team.
Work Location: Chalon Campus (West Los Angeles) HYBRID
Start Date: Immediately
Applications Deadline: Open until filled
Position Hourly Range: $21.13 – $24.52
Hiring salary can be above the posted pay range if candidate’s qualifications are determined to be above the minimum requirements of the position description.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Engages with prospective MSMU students to generate applications for admission. To be accomplished by planning and executing a schedule of in-person and virtual recruitment activities, including information sessions, high school and community-based organization visits, college nights and fairs, workshops and presentations. This includes managing all travel arrangements within a stipulated budget.
2. Manages assigned geographic territory which would include in-state and possibly out-of-state recruitment.
a. Work extended hours along with nights and weekends during essential recruitment times.
b. Leverage technology and Slate CRM to review reports as it relates to the admission funnel.
3. Cultivates positive relationships with counseling staff at high schools so they can partner with the University in generating applications for admission.
4. Works closely with and support prospective students and applicants through the admissions process via telephone, email, texting, and personal contact throughout the course of the admission cycle.
5. Evaluates admission applications and supporting documents (i.e. school transcripts, essays, etc.) from applicants in assigned recruitment territories.
6. Interacts professionally with a variety of constituents outside of the University who are in a position to influence prospective students.
7. Participates and assist with planning in Admission Office and relevant MSMU events throughout the year.
8. Maintains a visible relationship on both MSMU campuses.
Feel free to click the link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit msmu.interviewexchange.com.