Website Colledge LLC
Colledge is a comprehensive college admissions consulting firm, and we’re looking for a Career Counselor for teens to become part of our team to provide critical guidance for students and families to identify best right-fit potential careers and create an action plan to get there.
Our future Career Counselor for Teens must have the following:
+ Experience working with high school or college students on career counseling
+ Familiarity with assessments such as YouScience, Myers-Briggs, Strengthsfinder, etc., and an understanding of how to use them with a teenager
+ Empathy, high EQ, and an affinity for working with teens
+ A four-year degree, advanced degree preferred
+ An ability to work collaboratively and lead a team with effective career counseling strategies
+ An ability to connect with and counsel students and families independently on their pre-professional path
+ An openness to learning and growing with Colledge
The Career Counselor for Teens will complement the work of Colledge’s core team through the following:
1. Lead career counseling initiatives and support students with career possibilities under Colledge’s Premium Admissions Plan.
2. Conduct online sessions with students during evenings and weekends throughout the year.
3. Review students’ academic and extra-curricular records.
4. Deconstruct assessments of students’ career interests, aptitudes, and aspirations.
5. Assist students in exploring various career options, including providing information on educational requirements, college majors, job prospects, and industry trends.
6. Develop a targeted, long-term, college-conscious career development plan for students.
7. Collaborate with parents and others to ensure a holistic approach to career development.
8. Capture trends, research, and new information on career development and update and educate the Colledge team.
If you are passionate about helping teenagers navigate their career journeys, empowering them to make informed decisions, and supporting their personal growth, we would love to hear from you.
Please click the link below for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit thecolledge.org.