Monterey, CA – May 31-June 2 – Monterey Conference Center
- Conference Session Proposals are Now Being Accepted until January 12! For questions about Conference session proposals, contact Jeff Morrow – WACAC Past President.
- Exhibitor information including ideas for named sponsorship opportunities (meals, breaks, conference bags, conference socials, nametag lanyards, etc) is currently available by clicking this link.
- Conference Registration and reduced-rate room reservations at the host hotels will open in middle to late January via this webpage.
- An evening, student college fair is planned for Wednesday, May 30 – the night before the conference. Registration will open with the rest of the WACAC Spring College Fairs in a few months.
- The IDEA Institute and various pre-conference workshops are planned for the morning of Thursday, May 31. Registration will be available with general Conference registration in middle to late January via this webpage.
- The conference runs from Thursday, May 31, 1:00 pm to Saturday, June 2, 1:00 pm.
- Driving to the Conference – From the south, use US 101 to Salinas from the south since Hwy 1 is closed. From the north, there are several routes toward Santa Cruz, Castroville, or Salinas and over to Monterey.
- Flying to the Conference – The Monterey Conference Center is only 4 miles from Monterey Airport – MRY with surprisingly inexpensive flights from SFO, LAX, SAN, and LAS. If you prefer San Jose – SJC, the 90 minute airport bus to Monterey drops you at the conference center door. The area has plentiful Uber and Lyft rides if you don’t want a rental car.
- General Conference questions can be sent to Marc McGee – President-Elect.