Website University of Utah
The Office of Admissions is seeking an Associate Director of Admissions for Outreach, Access and Community Engagement. This position will focus on the targeted recruitment of students historically underrepresented in the college process. Compensation ranges between $68,000 and $72,000. Full-time, typically 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. This is an exempt position, so schedule may periodically change and require working evenings, weekends, as well as some travel.
- Develop recruitment and communication strategies for underrepresented students that integrate with the overall recruitment and communication plan
- Engage with internal and external diversity-related organizations that support the University’s strategy
- Develop relationships with community-based organizations and high school counselors in Utah and across the country as we expand our recruitment efforts
- Create a strategic yield program to increase enrollment of students of color
- Develop a series of trainings that educate the Office of Admission about best practices to consider when executing diversity recruitment
- Plan and execute events for students from underrepresented populations.
- Coordinate group visits to campus for community partners.
- Strong mentorship and supervision background.
- This position will manage entry-level admissions counselors.
- Use data effectively in order to create a strategic recruitment plan for diversity initiatives
- Extensive presentation experience required
- Manage a relevant recruitment territory, providing impressive customer service to a variety of high-need populations
- Represent the University at national conferences
- Experience utilizing sponsorships in community engagement to increase university presence and awareness
For complete job description and application information, please click below.
To apply for this job please visit utah.peopleadmin.com.