Website University of San Francisco
The University of San Francisco Office of Undergraduate Admission is looking for seasonal application readers for the 2019-2020 reading cycle. This hourly (non-exempt; non-benefits) position is responsible for evaluating candidates for undergraduate admission.
Readers will review applications for admission in their entirety. Application components include the main application, teacher recommendations, transcript, school report, interview report, and other documents submitted. All reading and review is web-based and completed on a flexible schedule of 15-20 hours per week throughout the reading season. Readers will be assigned 70-150 applications a week. Readers will complete technical training on navigating the web-based reading software (Slate) and on the criteria used in the overall evaluation process.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- College admission experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of a liberal arts education is preferred.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Well-developed computer skills and solid writing and analytical abilities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills. We are looking for candidates who can read carefully and quickly.
- An understanding of the values of equity and inclusion and sensitivity to the experiences of underrepresented students.
- Must have a computer and access to a reliable, high-speed internet connection in a private, secure location.
- Reader must reside within the United States and have a US based banking account.
- Compensation is $20 an hour
To Apply: Please email your resume and statement of interest in the position to Kaleena Chiddick, Associate Director of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org