Website University of Redlands
Educating the mind and heart since 1907
This position will lead in the development, implementation and execution of marketing and communications to support recruitment efforts. This position will oversee print, email, social media, and digital marketing campaigns for prospective students, parents, counselors and other community partners. Reporting to the Director of Undergraduate Admissions, this position will serve as a member of the admissions team responsible for recruiting and enrolling an academically strong and diverse community from the U.S and abroad.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of professional admissions experience or similarly related work in higher education or marketing/communications required.
• Experience writing, copy editing and creating content.
• Experience working in a communications role that supports recruitment, enrollment management and/or admissions activities required.
• Demonstrated experience managing and executing across multiple communications and marketing channels and media; highly developed skills in communications: creating content, writing and copy editing.
• Demonstrated computer competency to include design programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign), email marketing tools, and analytics software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that include professional and motivational communication, public speaking, and relationship building.
• Ability to produce high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Experience working effectively with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage effectively multiple priorities, pay attention to detail, and produce desired results.
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively solve problems and initiate and implement projects independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated success clearly and consistently reporting on programs, tasks and initiatives and following up with internal and external constituents in a timely manner.
• Significant level of independent judgment and autonomy in regards to work planning.
• Representation of the University to prospective students, families, counselors, and other key staff at secondary schools and community colleges.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to adapt and shift priorities as needed.
• Ability to travel. Must have a valid drivers’ license, ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
• Submit University of Redlands Administrator application
• Communications portfolio to include samples of written communication, social media campaigns and/or print will be requested from final candidates
• References list
Successful candidate must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909/748-8040.
To apply for this job please visit myredlandsapps.redlands.edu.