Website University of Nevada Las Vegas
The recruitment season will be about 8-10 weeks in the fall, beginning in September through potentially part of November; and 2-3 weeks in the spring, either March or April (TBD).
Key Functions of the Position:
- Provide initial admission advising to prospective students, individually or in groups, about university policies, programs of study and degree options.
- Represent UNLV at community colleges, college and career fairs, high schools as well as community and educational agencies.
- Collaborate with the Admissions communications team to create and maintain a strategic student communication plan.
- Create, coordinate, and implement events designed to recruit undergraduate students to UNLV.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with UNLV colleagues and key external partners.
- Conduct both large and small group presentations.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required along with the following experience: good communication, organization, and decision-making skills, and knowledge of admissions and financial aid procedures. Excellent oral and written communications skills are also required for this position and high energy is necessary. In addition, an ability to independently manage and complete work assignments is mandatory. Nights and weekend hours are included in this position, and access to a personal vehicle (in good working condition) along with a valid driver’s license is required.
*Must be currently located in the Northern California Region, with having a willingness and ability to visit the Greater San Francisco area, Sacrament, and surrounding cities.*
Pay is $1200/week.
*Interested candidates please submit your resume to Heather Chrisman at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org