UCEazy is a Silicon Valley based company provides college admissions counseling online. We help connect families with experts in the college admissions process.
UCEazy’s mission is to simplify the college admissions for students whose parents were born outside the U.S.
Because the service is flexible and done out of one’s own home or office, this could be a terrific option for counselors, current or retired, who are seeking extra experience or income.
- Current membership in a professional development organization such as NACAC, WACAC, HECA, IECA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of a diverse and demanding student and parent population.
- Agree to abide by the Statement of Principles of Good Practice
- One of the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an undergraduate college admissions representative, or
- At least 7 years’ experience in college admissions counseling, or
- At least 5 years’ experience in college admissions counseling with proof of completion of a certificate program in college admissions counseling
If you are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org