Website Mount Saint Mary's University
To assist with the daily operation of the Office of Financial Aid as well as counsel students, families, and the community about the Universities financial aid programs. In addition to managing a caseload of students, the Financial Aid Counselor will be responsible for managing one or more particular responsibilities. The home location for this position is the Doheny Campus, but will be required to be at the Chalon campus on some days.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Evaluates applications and performs needs analysis using established procedures, awards financial aid (Federal, State, and Institutional Funds) to new and continuing students.
2. Counsels and advises new and continuing students regarding financial aid policies and procedures. Disseminate information regarding the application process and how individual students’ programs affect their financial aid.
3. Conducts financial aid workshops for prospective students. Represents the University to students and parents at outreach activities as well as public and private organizations.
4. Educates the College community regarding financial aid policies and guidelines.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Feel free to click the link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit msmu.interviewexchange.com.