Website Milken Community School
- Manages day-to-day functioning of the office.
- Provides front-line service to parents, students, and college representatives.
- Receives and screens calls for college counselors and responds in a timely manner to various correspondents.
- Sets up and maintains all college counseling files and records for all students, as well as printing of transcripts, documents, organizing test results, etc.
- Prepares and assembles mailings (electronic and standard).
- Schedules student and family appointments for four full-time college counselors/academic planners.
- Oversees college representative visitation program. Responsibilities include greeting guests, setting up space for visits, printing attendance lists, clearing absences, and being the face of the department.
- Submits and oversees submission for Cal Grant and ELC programs. Assists with setup and implementation of programming and events, including college counseling group sessions, testing days, and grade-level family information nights. Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Manages various college counseling databases, specifically Scoir, which includes data entry and systems maintenance.
- Reconciles receipts from work travel/expenses of college counseling staff.
- Assists with updating, revising, and maintaining college counseling/myMilken web pages.
For complete job description and application information, please click below.
To apply for this job please visit www.milkenschool.org.