The Community College to 4-year University Transfer Platform
Do you have a passion to support and engage motivated and talented students? We’re looking for a dedicated professional who has experience and empathy with the community college to 4-year university transfer student journey. As the Coordinator of Student Success and Outreach, you will create and execute university transfer enrollment strategies to recruit and engage community college students interested in applying to universities through onsite and digital outreach efforts. You will provide support for students through the entire enrollment process, utilizing EdVisorly’s application, and directing recruitment activities such as event planning and digital engagement.
We are looking to onboard an achievement driven, performance oriented, high caliber leader who brings positivity, a can-do mindset, and an insatiable appetite for success. Our commitment to supporting community college students is core to our mission, and if this excites you, we look forward to meeting you!
- Cultivate and lead relationships with community college transfer directors and community based organizations such as A2MEND, TRIO, UMOJA, etc.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders and document scalable processes and best practices that can be implemented across multiple community colleges, nonprofits, and universities
- Create, implement, and oversee transfer engagement strategies with university partners
- Develop and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences
- Plan and manage a budget to include cost effective events that increase brand awareness and student engagement
- Plan and execute student engagement events on community college and university campuses, to include collaborating with student leaders, ambassadors, clubs, and organizations
- Unearth new growth opportunities through networking and building long-term partnerships
- This position requires up to 75% travel
- Proven track record of executing recruitment initiatives and developing relationships in a Higher Ed or nonprofit setting
- A minimum of 3-5 years leading student engagement and recruitment strategies at a university, community college, or higher education foundation
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to organize and prioritize work objectives based on highest value activities
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listener, ability to cultivate, grow, and foster relationships
- Goal oriented team player. The best team players find a way to win.
California, preferably Los Angeles
Feel free to click the link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.