Website Colorado State University
Colorado State University
Director – Enrollment Services One Stop
Location: Fort Collins – Colorado
This position will:
- Facilitate continuous assessment of policies and procedures and work with appropriate governance structures to operationalize changes that lead to improvements in services to students
- Represent the ESOS on numerous University Committees
- Manage a departmental budget exceeding $1M annually.
- Identify functionality needs or improvements and work with appropriate departments to implement necessary changes or upgrades.
- Participate in the review, interpretation, and analysis of proposed policy and legislation. Assess the impacts of those policies and direct changes to operations that support the policy changes.
- The successful candidate for the position of Director of the Enrollment Services One Stop will have a progressive managerial background in a complex, service-oriented setting. This opportunity will appeal to an analytical, organized professional adept at using data and information to support strategic planning, policy and operations. Critical thinking, collaboration with numerous constituents, problem solving, and listening are cornerstone skills for this position. The successful candidate will thrive in an environment where one responds to multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
Incorporating CSU’s Principles of Community into everyday work is an essential component of this position. We welcome applications from candidates whose knowledge, skills, and abilities contribute to fostering an inclusive campus community and work environment.
To apply use link below.
Feel free to click the link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.colostate.edu.