The premier college advisory group is seeking a dynamic, digitally fluent candidate to bridge our coaching services with our new online delivery offering. Founded by Jenny Umhofer after a decade in multiple highly selective college admissions offices, Colledge has excelled in offering individualized, one-on-one counseling aimed at helping students and families find the best right-fit colleges for them. We provide guidance on all aspects of the college admissions process, including the student’s best right-fit college list, essay work, applications, test recommendations, college interviews, visiting colleges, and financial aid and scholarships – and we are now scaling this model through a coach-supported online learning experience.
The Associate Director of Online Learning will help develop and support the hybrid online/offline model, leading the company into an integrated, engaging and highly scalable future.
● Maintain a meaningful client-facing role, working individually with students to help them reach their college admissions goals, while also leveraging insights about how to streamline the process to inform our online programs
● Support the Client Services and Online Learning teams in offering a streamlined student coaching experience across live 1:1 coaching sessions and self-serve digitally delivered learning modules. This will include:
+ facilitating students’ successful completion of online learning course
+ helping run successful online programs that educate, inspire and lead students to improve college admissions outcomes;
+ streamlining the process of working between both coaches and the online delivery model; innovating new ways to improve online learning outcomes
● Supporting “admissions,” be it real-time coaching or enrollment in the digital service delivery
● Stay ahead of technology advancements and best practices in online learning and identify ways to continually improve our offering
The Associate Director of Online Learning will benefit from skill in the following areas:
● Strong project management skills
● Cursory understanding of coaching or consulting (e.g. how to work with nuance and ambiguity to lead others to a positive outcome) recommended. Previous pedagogical experience, e.g.; teaching or coaching, especially at high school and/or college age individuals preferred.
● Deep familiarity with online learning, including as a student
● Team orientation, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
● Content production background, e.g. course, book, or video content planning and production
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete job description and application information, please click below.
To apply for this job please visit thecolledge.org.