At Colledge, we’re all about helping students get into the right-fit college, and we’re looking for 1-2 Application Specialists to help students through this important stage of the college admissions process.
We are a dynamic, growing, high-end college admissions advising firm. As part of our individualized deep dive into the college admissions process, we offer students guidance and support on all aspects of their college applications.
The ideal candidates will have experience working with high school students or college students on academic subjects. Clear communication, the ability to listen well, work as a team, reliable wi-fi, and strong organizational skills are a must. A four-year degree is required.
The Application Specialist will work directly with and under the supervision of Colledge’s Director of Admission Services. We offer detailed, compensated training, a flexible schedule, and reasonable, per-hour compensation. The bulk of client work takes place on weeknights and weekends, and hours will average 4-8 hours per week during the application season (July-November).
The Application Specialist will play a critical role in serving students by:
- Demonstrating interest in working one-on-one with students
- Demonstrating interest in growing application knowledge and expertise
- Thinking creatively about how to improve a student’s application, resume, and activities section
- Commanding calm, clear, efficient student sessions to get the work done well and on time
- Communicating updates and milestones with team members
Independent Contractor Hourly Rate: $35-40 per hour
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete job description and application information, please click below.
To apply for this job please visit thecolledge.org.