Website Belmont University
Responsible for admission counseling and engagement of prospective students and family members throughout the enrollment process. Provide leadership to other process improvement teams, as necessary. Coordinate efforts for the recruitment of students from traditionally underrepresented populations.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the academic, social, and spiritual composition of Belmont University to perpetuate the Belmont vision.
- Manage the enrollment of first-year students from a particular region including direct visitation, recruiting visits, and appointments with campus visitors.
- Evaluate credentials of applicants to determine academic and personal compatibility with the goals and mission of Belmont University.
- Help develop partnerships with local community colleges and CBOs (local and nationally) to promote access for their students.
- Exercise knowledge of the financial aid programs available to Belmont University students and provide financial aid counseling to prospective students.
- Participate in the awarding of merit-based scholarships to admitted students deemed most qualified.
- Collaborate with Belmont’s Student Success and Flourishing team to lead the recruitment of the Bell Tower Scholars and participate in the selection, interviewing, and onboarding of the cohort. The Bell Tower Scholarship is a full scholarship program designed to enroll high potential underserved students from Metro Nashville Public Schools who may not have considered Belmont previously.
- Develop recruitment strategies for the admission team to increase our student population from traditionally underserved populations.
- Collaborate with admission team to coordinate all on-campus programming targeting BIPOC and first-generation college students.
- Participate in cross-functional improvement teams and initiatives.
- Assist other offices within Enrollment Services and Student Affairs as assigned.
- Assists in all on campus events. Leads information sessions on campus, participates in all scholarship interview days, and attends Preview Days and Be Belmont Day.
- The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. They are not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.
For more information, please click the link below.
To apply for this job please visit belmont.csod.com.