Website Baylor University
Baylor University is seeking a Regional Assistant Director of Admissions in the Northern California location. We are looking for a professional, self-starter, relationship builder to join our team.
This position supports the mission of Baylor University by coordinating regional recruitment in key markets, establish new relationships and networks throughout the US, and recruit students to increase the number of out-of-state students at Baylor University. The successful candidate for this position will also be able to:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about Baylor and be a self-starter who is highly motivate
- Strong social skills are required to meet people easily and adjust quickly to varying situations
- High energy level and be able to work under strict deadlines
- Able to reside in the assigned region, California, and be in close contact with the Waco based Admissions office.
- Work out of personal residence with ability to travel to Baylor campus for on-campus events and training is mandatory
- A proactive approach to developing recruitment initiatives, learn technical programs related to the job, and communication with supervisor when clarification is needed is important
For complete job description and application information, please click below.
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.