Dear college representatives,
We are excited to announce that WACAC will once again be partnering with StriveScan to host two virtual college fairs this fall. As demonstrated this past year, StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair format exposes students to a wide range of colleges in a lively and safe environment.
StriveScan has hosted virtual college fairs and other virtual college admission programs nationwide, with over 500,000 students and 2,000 colleges and universities participating. We are partnering with StriveScan to create additional opportunities for WACAC members, non-members and students within our regions.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
5:00 PM – 7:45 PM Pacific Time
The cost to participate is $240 per institution for members and $300 per institution for non-members. Registration includes both virtual fairs.
College registration is now open! Registration will close on August 13 for the September fair and September 29 for the November fair.
Once college registration closes, we publish the schedule and notify you of your hour-long time block and the other institutions you will be presenting with during your session.
You may have up to two representatives from your institution as panelists during the session. Some institutions may want to have one representative dedicated to answering questions in the chat.
StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair Format
- After college registration closes, we will assign you to a group with 5 other institutions (total of 6 colleges per group). Your group’s session will be 45-minutes long, allowing for each institution to present for 6 minutes.
- Throughout the entire 45 minutes, students will be able to ask questions via chat.
- There will be multiple concurrent group sessions happening each hour.
- Students will register through StriveScan for each group session they want to attend.
- All 6 institutions in the group will receive the StriveScan student data for all of the students who registered for your group’s session.
- Your total time commitment is approximately one hour.
- Sessions are hosted by StriveScan via Zoom Webinars (students will not be on camera).
- Learn more about StriveScan’s 6×6 virtual college fair format
What You Receive with Your Registration
- 45-minute session to answer student questions via chat
- 6 minutes during the session to present about your institution
- StriveScan student data on all students who register for your group’s session
- Up to two representatives from your institution
Student and Counselor Registration
Students, families, and other counseling professionals are all welcome to attend free of charge. Registration will open at the end of August.