WACAC College Fair exhibitors play a major role in the success of each of our programs. The Executive Board of the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC), along with members of the local planning committee are responsible for creating a professional and safe environment for the delivery of WACAC’s College Fair program.
Basic exhibitor guidelines include:
- Make sure to arrange payment before each WACAC fair begins. Institutions that have not made payment in advance of the start of a WACAC fair will not be allowed to remain in the exhibit area.
- Arrive on time at the fair and staff your booth during fair hours.
- Dress to best represent your school.
- Stay for the entire program. WACAC will follow up with schools that are no-shows. In the event of an emergency, institutions are asked to contact the WACAC Office.
- Make sure to check in at the information booth.
- Booths are restricted to one representative per booth.
- Recruitment is restricted to the parameters of the booth.
- Audio-visual equipment should not interfere with other exhibitors.
- Displays cannot exceed or obstruct the view of adjacent booths.
- Promotional giveaways (including raffles and drawings) are strictly prohibited. Only literature pertaining to the college or university is permitted.
- Be courteous to other exhibitors and fair attendees.
- Fill out the exhibitor evaluation and return it to the information booth at the conclusion of the fair.
- Keep the aisles clear of boxes and materials.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your institution being asked to vacate your booth and the WACAC College Fair.