Become a star and or nominate a colleague for a Golden Pennant Award.
The 50th Anniversary Golden Pennant Awards
Voting for the WACAdemy Awards will begin on Monday, May 22.
[plsc_button url=”https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9WRT932″ target=”_blank” color=”blue” style=”flat” radius=”semiround” size=”lg”]WACAdemy Award Voting[/plsc_button]
The WACAdemy Awards are right around the corner and now is the time to vote for the winners of the highly coveted Golden Pennant Awards! As a WACAC voting member, please cast your vote for the nominees in all categories. Winners of each award will be announced Tuesday, June 13th at the WACAdemy Awards Show at the WACAC Conference in Visalia, CA. The categories are:
Every Day Hero Award
Best Supporting Counselor – College Admission
Best Supporting Counselor – High School
Best Supporting Counselor – IEC
Best Supporting Counselor – CGO/Outreach Counselor
Best Set Design – College Counseling Office Set Up
Best Set Design – College Fair Table Set Up
Best Animated Actor in a College Presentation
Best Host at a High School or Community College Visit
Propose an Award Category on your own
For an up to date listing of all nominees – Click Here.
If you missed the livestream event announcing our nominees, watch the video now (special thanks to Garrett Addision, Amy Hammer and the Chapman crew for hosting)!
Thank you for your interest in performing at the WACAC 50th Anniversary WACAdemy Awards Show! We are excited to showcase the talents of our members during this special event. Please read through the following information before submitting your application.
WACAdemy Awards Performance Rules & Requirements
- Each act is limited to a maximum performance time of 5 minutes.
- All performances must be in good taste and professionally appropriate. The WACAdemy Awards committee will have the discretion to decline applications of performances deemed inappropriate.
- Each Group Act must identify a Group Leader who will serve as the point of contact for the group. He/She must be a registered participant for the full WACAC conference and will be responsible for coordinating and responding to the WACAdemy Awards committee by stated deadlines.
- Applications to perform must be received by March 10th.
- All acts will be notified no later than March 20th if they have been selected for the show. We may not be able to showcase every applicant/talent.
- All performers will be required to sign a code of conduct and liability waiver AND attend a dress rehearsal (TBD) prior to the event. No exceptions.
- Photos, images, and videos of you may be used for promotional purposes for the WACAdemy Awards and/or the WACAC annual conference.
Are you ready to be a part of WACAC history?
[plsc_button url=”https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/wacademyawards” target=”_blank” color=”blue” style=”flat” radius=”semiround” size=”lg”]Sign Up Today![/plsc_button]